Are you a Café / Restaurant Manager?
Under the Tasmanian Skilled Occupations List, Café and Restaurant Manager is currently identified as skill shortage in the State of Tasmania.
Below are some information about this skill nomination.
Occupation Description: Organises and controls the operations of a café, restaurant or related establishment to provide dining and catering services.
- Planning menus in consultation with Chefs
- Planning and organising special functions
- Arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
- Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- Ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- Conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- Selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- May take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders
Skill Level: ANZSCO Skill Level 2
Occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with one of the following qualifications which is AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma.
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
For more information, call us NOW for a FREE & PRIVATE CONSULTATION at 03-2300 2380 or email to: email@example.com