One of the most important aspect of applying for an Australia visa is English Language Test. Applicants will need to demonstrate your English abilities to the Department of Home Affairs. Australian Immigration accepts few English testing systems to measure and rank applicants’ overall English ability.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
-Most popular and the most common way of assessing an applicant’s English skill.
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
– Are accepted for all skilled subclasses. Most state and territory governments also recognise these tests, as do some skills assessment authorities.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
– Is computer based English assessment
- Occupational English Test (OET)
– Focuses on the language and communication mainly for healthcare workers and for those who in health professional settings.
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)
– An in-depth, high-level qualification that shows that the applicants have the language skill that employers and universities are looking for.
|English Language proficiency level||Test component||IELTS||TOEFL||PTE Academic||Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)||OET|
|Functional||Average/total/overall across test components only||4.5||32||30||147||n/a|
For more information, drop us an inquiry or call us on +603-2300 2380 or +6012-238 1380 for more information.
At Auslife Migration Consultants, we help you to breeze through the process and advise you the appropriate steps until your visa is granted.