Family/ Parent Visa To Australia

You could bring your parents to Australia, if you fulfill the criteria, you can migrate your parent to Australia so that they can live together with you in Australia.   

One could also apply to be a carer to a Australian resident having a long term medical condition. 

If you are married or intend to marry an Australian, you can apply for partner visa


With This Visa You Can:
  • Move to or stay in Australia as a permanent resident
  • Sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
  • If eligible, apply for Australian citizenship
3 pathways towards a parent visa.
  • Parent Visa
  • Aged Parent Visa (66 years old)
  • Contributory Parent Visa

All applicants for a parent visa must meet the balance of family test. At least half of the children live permanently in Australia, or more of your children live permanently in Australia than in any other country.


Your child must:

  • Be willing to sponsor you
  • Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
  • Be settled in Australia (living in Australia for at least two years)
  • Be at least 18 years old

Applicants must satisfy the Medical and Health Requirements, as well as the Character Requirement.


With this visa you can:
  • Stay in Australia as a permanent resident
  • Work and study in Australia
  • Travel to and from Australia for 5 years
  • You are in Australia when you apply for the visa and when we decide your application.
  • You are a carer for your Australian relative or a member of the family who needs care.   Your relative must have their medical condition assessed by a designated doctor, and must show that they have no other relatives in Australia who can provide the care as well as not being able to get the care from health services in Australia.
  • The person who needs your care must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
  • You are sponsored by an eligible sponsor.

Free Assessment

Get Started

Contact us today, and get a reply within 24 hours.


    The Parent Migration Visa allows Australia Permanent Resident or citizens to sponsor parent migration visa.

    Applications for these visas are subject to capping and queueing.

    This permanent visa lets a parent of a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident of Australia or eligible New Zealand citizen move to Australia. There is minimum cost when you apply for this visa.

    65 years or older.  This is the requirements for the Aged Parent Visa – Subclass 804. 

    Yes, if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor your parents.

    Sponsored Parent Visa subclass 870 visa is a temporary visa which allows a parent to visit Australia for up to three or five years.

    The Contributory Parent visa allows parents to live in Australia. The contributory parent subclass 173 visa is a temporary visa which allows the applicant to live in Australia for two years. 

    Scroll to Top