As an experienced Registered Migration Agent, it is our job to make sure that your visa application is processed as effective as possible. We make sure that:
- You get through the assessment stage
- Your points score will be made sure that it has a competitive advantage during the nomination/ selection process.
- We make sure that we keep up to date with the law so that we will be able to advise you immediately in case any changes in the law affects your application.
No. Understandably, not everyone would have the chance to visit Australia in the past. It doesn’t mean that you are any less qualified and most of the migration programs allows for you to apply even if you have never visited the country.
You can certainly apply for an Australian visa on your own. However, the Australian Migration Law is complex and constantly changing. Skilled Occupation Lists is monitored and renewed constantly too. By engaging a registered migration agent, we can guide you through all the changes so that your visa application has the best possible chance of success.
- Expertise – Specialists with expertise in difficult cases and applications will often charge more
- Seniority – Work carried out by a senior or a highly skilled agent or consultant will cost more than work done by a junior migration agent
- Location – Services in metropolitan areas are often higher
- Urgency – Special fees sometimes apply for urgent work
The avenue for migration varies and the associated cost along with the options. Once your eligibility has been established, we would detail all of the applicable costs when you meet with us.
The initial consultation at our office is free of charge and without obligations. It is meant for you to find out more before deciding to apply. Currently we do not consult our clients out of the office.
It is 45 years old for Skilled Migration and below 55 years old for Business Migration to Australia and Investor Migration. Certain investor visas do not have age restriction requirement. For parent visas, there is no age requirement.
For skilled visas, the duration of application is approximately 9-18 months, depending on visa class. For business/investor visas, it takes approximately 9-15 months.
Kindly fill up the enquiry form for us and we will be able to advise you on your options after we study your case in detail.
Yes there is. Please view here
I Am Not Sponsored By Anyone: 189 Visa
- Points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an Australian employer, family member or nominated by a state or territory.
State Will Sponsor Me: 190 Visa
- The Skilled Nominated Visa is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian State or an Australian Territory government.
My Family Will Sponsor Me: 491 Visa
- The Skilled Regional Visa is designed to encourage skilled workers to live and work is specified regional parts of Australia for up to five years.