The Global Talent Visa (subclass 858) is aimed to attract the best and the brightest. The Global Talent Visa offers a pathway to permanent residency in Australia for highly skilled professionals. In year 2021- 2022, there are up to 15,000 places available for the highly skilled and talented people from across the world in specific industries so that they may live and work in Australia.
There are ten focused sectors designed to support the economy by introducing innovative skills to high priority industries.
- Agri-food and AgTech
- Health industries
- Defence, advanced manufacturing and space
- Circular economy
- Infrastructure and tourism
- Financial services and FinTech
You must meet the criteria below to be eligible for the Global Talent Program:
- Highly skilled in one of the priority sectors
- Have an international record of outstanding achievements in your respective field
- Able to provide evidence that they would be an asset to Australia, in their area of expertise
- Have no difficulty obtaining employment in Australia or becoming established in their field
- Have a recognized organization or individual with a national reputation in the same field in Australia nominate them as global talent.
By having this visa you can :
- Stay in Australia permanently
- Work and study in Australia
- Sponsor relatives to come to Australia
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- Apply for Australian citizenship
Where To Get Help
At Auslife Migration Consultants, we can help you to breeze through the process and advise you the appropriate steps until your visa is granted.
You can get in touch with us at email@example.com OR +61433 588377 ( Australia ) OR +603 2300 2380 ( Malaysia ).