Construction Project Manager is currently in demand in the State of Tasmania.
As a Construction Project Manager, you are to co-ordinate and oversee large construction projects both onsite and in an administrative capacity. You need to have strong communication, leadership, organisational and budgeting skills.
You are also a Project Manager who specialises in the planning, management and execution of construction projects, and lead projects in their various stages from conception through to completion.
Below are the tasks and duties of a Construction Project Manager:
- Interprets architectural drawings and specifications
- Co-ordinates labour resources, and the procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Consults with architects, engineering professionals and other professionals, and technical and trades workers
- Negotiates with building owners, property developers and sub-contractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Prepares tenders and contract bids
- Implements co-ordinated work programs for sites
- Ensures adherence to building legislation and standards of performance, quality, cost and safety
- Arranges the submission of plans to local authorities
- Builds under contract or sub-contracting specialised building services
- Oversees the standard and progress of sub-contractors’ work
- Arranges building inspections by local authorities
For further information on this subject matter, contact us NOW for a FREE & PRIVATE CONSULTATION at 03-2300 2380 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org